As part of our comprehensive approach, we take a structured finance approach to determine the best financing solution for your business by evaluating your business financing needs, which means your financing solution may use one or more of the of the following financing programs:
- Working capital provides your company with the cash necessary to pay for your business operations and can be financed with the following types of financing programs:
- SBA 7(a) Financing for 7-10 year repayment terms
- SBA Express Financing for small lines of credit
- Asset Based Financing for immediate cash by using business accounts receivable, inventory or other business assets
- Debt refinancing is an excellent way to improve your company’s working capital and cash flow by providing more favorable longer repayment terms on its debt. This can substantially reduce your company’s monthly debt payments. Debt refinancing can be financed in several ways.
- SBA 7(a) Financing provides your company with the longest possible repayment terms, usually 10 years for non real estate financing and up to 25 years for real estate financing.
- Asset Based Financing will allow you to free up the cash value of your business assets to provide permanent working capital.
Business Expansion Financing
- Business expansion financing allows your business to increase your capacity to meet increased demand from your customers.
- Equipment financing, which allows your business to increase its capacity and increase its productivity, can be financed in several ways.
- SBA 7(a) Financing will allow up to 10 years for equipment financing and even beyond 10 years when the useful life of the equipment asset is longer than 10 years.
- Asset Based Financing will allow up to 5-7 years for equipment financing.
Business Startup Financing
- Business Startup financing allows you to start a new a business.
- SBA 7(a) Financing will allow up to 75% financing to start up a business with loan terms up to 10 years.
Business Acquisition and Succession Financing
- Business Acquisition and Succession Financing to acquire an existing business, buyout your business partner(s) or purchase the business from your employer.
- SBA 7(a) Financing will allow up to 100% financing for succession financing with loan terms up to 10 years.
- Franchise Financing will allow you to startup a new franchise or purchase an existing franchise.
- SBA 7(a) Financing will allow up to 85% financing to startup or purchase an existing franchise.